Take a tour
A growing place
Welcome to a growing place for growing people. Located in a central-Davenport neighborhood, St. Paul is a metropolitan congregation. Our greatest strength is our people. But the church’s soaring, open architecture says a lot about St. Paul’s identity too.
It says you are at home here.
Warm hospitality is a mark of this congregation. If you’re new, look for:
- A staff member, wearing a blue lanyard. They’ll help you find your way.
- A host at the door, wearing a green lanyard.
- The Information Center. This is the place for newsletters, brochures, and words of welcome. Ask for a mini-tour of the church.
- Parking is provided to the south, west, and north of the church.
- Special helps: Large-print bulletins and digital wireless listening devices are available for worship. Just step into the Sanctuary and ask an usher. The church building features barrier-free access.
- Free Wi-Fi wireless internet access. You can fire up your laptop in most locations, or use the computer in the St. Paul Library, too.