Kids’ ministries gearing up for fall
Online and in-person, children’s ministries leaders are looking forward to engaging kids and families in their lives of faith this fall.
Outdoor worship for kids and families
Third Saturdays of the month, 4 p.m., starting Sept. 19
Bring a blanket and gather with other families, wellspaced and regardless of weather, on our North Lawn for worship! We’ll praise God in playful and creative ways, tell Bible stories, dance (in place!) and sing (quietly)! While everyone is welcome, these services will be planned especially for children and families elementary-aged and younger. Sign up online. Contact: Sara Olson-Smith, email@example.com.
Wednesday Bible Story & Kitchen Sink Sunday School
These weekly resources are emailed to families in lieu of in-person Sunday School.
Sundays, 7 p.m., starting Oct. 4, online
Join Children’s Ministry team leaders for a prayer service for kids age 3-fifth grade. Here’s a weekly chance to gather online — in your pajamas if you like! Hear a story, learn a new song, hear a psalm, and pray together. An email with the link will be sent to St. Paul families with children. Contact: Kendra Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faith milestones are special markers along the growing-up journey. Each St. Paul family will receive information about relevant milestones by mail or email. All events will be held at St. Paul, outdoors or in large spaces.
- Three-year-olds: Faith Forming Beginnings, Sunday, Sept. 20, 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Kindergarten: Explore Worship Sunday, Oct. 4, 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- First Grade: The Lord’s Prayer Sunday, Oct. 18, 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Second Grade: Ten Commandments, Sunday, Oct. 25, 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Third Grade: God’s Word, Sunday, Oct. 11, 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Sixth Grade: Digital Identity, Sunday, Sept. 27, 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Ninth Grade: Faith Stories, Sundays, Sept. 20-Oct. 25, 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m., Sanctuary
- Tenth Grade: Share, Save, Spend, Sunday, Nov. 8, 9:15 a.m.
Trunk or Treat
Sunday, Oct. 25, 5-6 p.m.
It’s the annual orange-and-black frivolity at St. Paul for the whole family. Gather in costume for treating in the St. Paul parking lot. Pandemic-safe plans are taking shape – watch for a signup, coming soon. Contact: Kendra Thompson, email@example.com.