Give during St. Paul week at blood center
Due to the pandemic, St. Paul’s twice-a-year Blood Donor Day will become Blood Donor Week this month – and will move from St. Paul to the blood center.
When: Monday, May 18, through Saturday, May 23
Where: At MVRBC Donor Centers
- 5500 Lakeview Parkway, Davenport – user group code 3868
- 1320 W. Kimberly Rd #12, Davenport – user group code 3870
- 3600 16th Street, Moline – user group code 3888
How: To schedule an appointment, call 359-5401, ext. 1281. Online scheduling for this drive is not available. Mention the user group code above both when making the appointment and when checking in at the donor center.
- Appointments are required
- Facial covering/mask is encouraged
- Answering screening questions before is optional – go to www.bloodcenter.org/earlyq. This must be done the day of your donation. Donors must present the donor pass/QR code at registration.
- If you are a social media user, take a picture and tag St. Paul. This encourages others to donate and helps spread the word about the importance of giving blood.